OBSOLETE – Language and layout
Reliable sources should be written without errors and typos, where central concepts are used consistently and correctly. The reliability is reduced in cases where the language is poor, and the use of concepts appears to be random.
- Is the language informal or formal containing academic concepts?
- Is it a consistent language? Has the author kept one style throughout her account of the topic?
- Has the author used academic concepts in a way that makes sense?
- Is it well written, without spelling mistakes and is it well-formulated?
- Is the source tidy and structured, or are there unnecessary illustrations and pictures with an unclear layout?
- Is the text logically built?
- Are figures and tables clear and easy to read?
- Is the information clear?
- Liste element #1
- Liste element #2
- Liste element #3